Each year, TYFSA Venom Softball grants one $250 scholarship to a graduating Triton High School senior that meet the following criteria.
1. Participated in TYFSA summer softball for at least two seasons.
2. Have a cumulative gpa of at least 3.0.
3. Involved in at least one other extra-curricular activity (for example, FCA, Student Council, Big Brothers-Big Sisters, etc.)
4. Must be attending at least a 2 year college program in the fall following graduation.
5. Be a graduating senior of Triton High School.
6. Attach your Essay: 350 word minimum-700 word maximum
a. What benefits have you gained from participating in TYFSA Softball?